zondag 27 januari 2013

I am the diva Challenge no. 103

It's been quite some time since I posted something here.
The past 18 months have been hard and emotional, moving to another house together with my daughter and finally the divorce.
I did try tangling but I wasn't satisfied with any of them. Totally forgetting that Zentangle isn't about creating something beautifull or perfect, but all about finding yourself and that "one stroke at a time" is like real life.

Challenge #103 of the Diva:
"And now on to the actual challenge. To raise awareness for this disorder, use the Moebius Syndrome Foundation's logo as your string, or create a moebius strip out of paper and tangle that... or some other awesome creative thing that i haven't thought of."

And this is my entry:

 


I must be honest.... I printed and then traced the MSF logo.
 




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Als ik het goed begrijp ben je Nederlands, dus ook maar een reactie in het Nederlands.
    Je zentangle is heel mooi; ik vind er een goede balans inzitten.
    Ik hoop hier meer te zien van je.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Welkom terug in Zentangleland!
    Ik hoop weer veel nieuw werk van je te zien.
    Ik was een fan van je werk en ik zie dat je het nog steeds in je hebt.
    Deze is echt heel mooi!
    Lieve groet, Mariët.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen